The Setai in South Beach - Miami Beach
Address: 2001 Collins Ave Miami Beach
Neighborhood: South Beach
Year Built: 2004
Developer: Setai Group, LLC
Architect: Alayo & Denniston International
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 and larger 5+ bedroom Penthouses
Unit Sizes: 847 to over 5,800 sq. ft.
Number of Units: 163
Number of Stories: 40
Price Range: Mid $400k's to over $20m
For Sale: View all condos and penthouse homes for sale at The Setai
On one level, it is a condominium, a hotel, a resort. But on a deeper, more meaningful
level, it is something altogether different. A place so calming and serene that is changes you forever... whether you stay for a night... or a lifetime.
Born of a vision, The Setai Condo Hotel & Resort
on South Beach reflects a passion to provide an experience that few can even imagine. Starting with South Beach's
extraordinary seaside setting, The Setai Group, headquartered in New York is creating an intimate private world.
A world that connects residents and guests with
what has always been best about South Beach: the sea, the beach, and the sun.
To this idyllic oasis, hotelier extraordinaire
Adrian Zecha has added his own touch: Passionate service and profound and
abiding respect for individual privacy. The name Adrian Zecha is renowned to the
world's most privileged and knowledgeable travelers, for the creation of Regent
Hotels, Rafael Hotels, Amanresorts and GHM Hotels.
These creations have produced five of the world's
top ten beach resorts, as well as five of the ten "Best Hotels Worldwide" in
exotic and exclusive locations from Mexico to Malaysia... from Bali to
Thailand... from Bora Bora to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. And now Zecha brings his
unique hotelier vision for style, service, and elegant simplicity here to South Beach.
Rising forty stories, The Setai lifts you above
the tropical oasis of lush landscaped gardens and luminous pools to offer you
magnificent views of the ocean, beach, and the entire vista of South Beach. From
your window or balcony, the sun paints the sea and sky in colors that are never less than breathtaking.
The Setai is at the heart of what's happening in
Miami Beach. Here, adjacent to Miami's stylish new cultural district, the
sophisticated cuisine intersect to make every day and every night fabulous and fascinating.
Between the rhythm of the surf and the pulse of
South Beach, there is no place more central or sensual than The Setai.
At The Setai condominium, your whims and wishes
are our commands. A massage or facial. Room or maid service. Gourmet dining.
Everything is available and all things are possible. We are here to serve you,
with passion, intelligence and respect.
Whether you're a condominium owner or a guest of
the hotel, you will be treated as if you were the most important person in the world. Because at The Setai, you are.
The Setai Features and Amenities:
- Three spectacular Oceanside swimming pools
- Lushly landscaped gardens surrounding the pools and fountains
- Resort area on the beach offers teak-latticed cabanas, beach daybeds and pods, and towel, food and beverage service
- Fully-staffed Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, personal trainers, yoga and Tai Chi
- Water sports, golf and tennis available
- Deep-sea diving, private yacht and plane charters
- World-renowned boutique and art shop
- Setai's exquisite five-star restaurant with expansive exhibition kitchen presents the finest and freshest ingredients from different parts of the globe to create trans-ethnic cuisine
- Restaurant guests can dine in air-conditioned, sophisticated comfort or in the courtyard in sunken pods amidst quiet ponds and pergolas
- The Beach Bar, a 90-foot poolside bar, stretches virtually the entire length of the pool deck
- The Bar, nestled between the lobby and the courtyard, offers fine beverages from around the world
- The Champagne, Crustacean and Caviar Bar offers a rich selection of Imperial foods from the east and the west
- Condo tower features multi-level grand lobby finished in rich teak, imported stone and exquisite Asian art and artifacts
- 24-hour concierge
- Laundry valet, maid and room service
- Private ground transportation
- 4 high-speed elevators
Features of the condominium homes at The Setai include baths clad in absolute
black granite and teak cabinetry, and
kitchens featuring Gaggenau, Miele and
The Setai Tower offers a dramatic
multi-level grand lobby and private valet
Both The Setai Condominium Residences and The Setai
Hotel include fully integrated
information-technology systems designed for
high-speed Internet access and multiple
phone and cable options including extensive
in-house phone systems.
Three beachfront pools, private spa and
fitness center are available to both
residents and hotel guests. Teak-latticed
cabanas can be found within the lushly
landscaped gardens surrounding the pools and
fountains. Condominium owners will also
enjoy the unrivaled services of the
five-star Setai Hotel including
round-the-clock concierge, valet, maid and
room service as provided by GHM.
Condominium residences can be placed in the
hotel rental program, which will be managed
by GHM. Owners must purchase the hotel's
furnishings in order to participate.