The Murano at Portofino in South Beach
Address: 1000 South Pointe Dr. Miami Beach 33139
Neighborhood: South Beach / SoFi (South of Fifth)
Year Built: 2002
Bedrooms: 1, 2 and 3
Number of Units: 189
Residence Sizes: From 1008 to 3365 sq. ft.
Price Ranges: Low $600k's to over $6m
For Sale: View all the Murano at Portofino Condos and Penthouse Homes for sale
The Murano at Portofino South Beach luxury condominium is located on the
southern most tip of Miami Beach on a beautiful 4.5 acre waterfront site - featuring over 600 feet of magnificent Bay frontage.
The building’s curved tri-level glass profile, contemporary design, and unique style are unmatched by any other.
Unobstructed views of
Fisher Island, the inlet and
bay, the Atlantic Ocean and Miami Beach Marina can be enjoyed from this beautiful bayfront property.
Murano at Portofino's alluring amenities include a resident-only beach near the bay, a gourmet
restaurant located by its salt water pools and a yacht club.
Murano’s exclusive health and fitness center on the 2nd and 3rd floor with outstanding equipment, sauna and steam rooms are a residents dream.
This two-story exclusive spa offers massage therapy and yoga classes.
Residents can also enjoy lighted tennis courts, media and recreation rooms and 24-hour concierge services. The building’s heated
freshwater pool overlooks the bay and beautiful Fisher Island.
Murano at Portofino Features and Amenities:
- Heated pool with spacious sundeck and yard
- Lighted tennis courts
- Media and multi-purpose rooms
- Dramatic 20-foot lobby entrance
- Spectacular porte-cochere entry with 24 hour complimentary valet parking
- Multi-level covered and secured parking
- Full concierge staff and services
- Mail and package receiving desk
- Also, lushly landscaped grounds
South Pointe Park is located just a few
steps away and offers plenty of open space for recreation and family activities.
The park includes a boardwalk that many use to walk or jog while enjoying the
magnificent views the beaches have to offer. If you’re looking for an
enjoyable evening out on the town, Miami Beach’s fine restaurants, bars, clubs
and live music venues offer some of the the best nightlife in the country.
The luxury residences are available in eight different floor plans ranging from just
over 1,000 square feet to 3,400 square feet. The Murano at Portofino
condos feature expansive living and dining rooms with 9 foot high ceilings,
private over-sized balconies with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to take
in the spectacular views. The modern design continues throughout the
bathroom and kitchen; they include granite countertops, European cabinetry,
marble floors, designer fixtures, appliances and much more...
Murano at Portofino Condominium Residences Features include:
- Ocean to Bay see-through floor plans
- Solid-core double or single entry doors
- Over-sized outdoor terraces with glass and aluminum railings
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
- Private elevator and foyers for select units
- Hurricane code standard Tinted, tempered glass
- 9 foot ceilings
- Pre-wired lines for phone, computer and fax
- Pre-wired cable hook-up
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Panoramic South Beach & Miami, Miami Beach views
- Imported European cabinetry
- Wine chiller
- Built-in breakfast area with amazing views
- Touch-control ceramic radiant cook-top
- Built-in full-size oven and microwave
- Sub-zero built-in refrigerator–freezer
- Variable- speed range hood
- Sound-insulated dishwasher
- Stainless steel under mount double sink with spray
- European cabinetry
- Marble floors
- Granite top vanity with double porcelain sink
- Custom glass shower with marble flooring
- European-style bidet with matching faucets
- Full-width mirror over vanity
- Spacious whirlpool
View all the Murano at Portofino Condos and Penthouse Homes for sale
Murano at Portofino Floorplans